THE MEDITERRANEAN PYRENEES, A REACH TO THE SKY
Near Barcelona on the Mediterranean, there is a world of snow for all tastes and all levels.
Ten downhill ski resorts and six cross-country ski resorts with a total of over 600km of pistes, plus the many snow activities on offer, enable you to discover the most snow-covered parts of the Pyrenees.
A land characterised by its high mountains, its rich cultural heritage, and its exceptional cuisine.
Day 2: Morning ski classes from 9:00 – 12:00. Lunch. Afternoon ski classes 13:00 – 15:00. Dinner at the hotel.
Day 3: Morning ski classes from 9:00 – 12:00. Lunch. Afternoon ski classes 13:00 – 15:00. Dinner at the hotel.
Day 4: Morning ski classes from 9:00 – 12:00. Lunch. Afternoon ski classes 13:00 – 15:00. Dinner at the hotel.
Day 5: Morning ski classes from 9:00 – 12:00. Lunch. Afternoon ski classes 13:00 – 15:00. Dinner at the hotel.
Day 6: Departure.
Price: From 460 € / pax
What is included:
- 5 nights’ accommodation in HB (mineral water included) Hotel 3*** (10 km from slopes)
- 4 hot meals on slopes – school menú
- 20 hours of ski lessons (5 hrs daily x 4 days) VERY IMPORTANT snow minimum 8 pax in the same level – Schedule classes: 9: 00-12: 00 / lunch / 13: 00-15: 00
- 4 days of unlimited use Pass in La Molina
- 4 days rental of ski equipment (skis, boots, canes and helmet)
- Delivery of diplomas accredited ski course
- Chocolate Party
- 1 Gratuity every 25 of payment (place 26) in multiple room.
- Incoming service at destination
Services: All our hotels feature at least restaurant, cafeteria and ski storage room.
Meals: Based on full-board from dinner on arrival day to lunch on departure (can be changed to suit your arrival/departure arrangements). Packed lunches are available.
IMPORTANT: On arrival, the hotel will request a mandatory deposit of €15,00 per person in the group. This is a guarantee against possible damages to property that any member of the group might cause in the hotel. The deposit will be reimbursed on departure after the completion of a routine check. Also, the people +17 years old have to pay the tourist tax
La Molina is 130km far from Girona airport and 165km far from Barcelona Airport. There are several low-cost airlines operating flights from the UK, Ireland, Italy, Holland, Scandinavia and Germany.
We can arrange transfers and general transportation within Spain on request.
- Km for skiing: 68 km of ski slopes
- Snow making area: 39 km (57% of the total area for skiing)
- Snowmaking: 511
- Highest point: 2.445 m
- Lowest point: 1.700 m
63 Alpine skiing slopes
Slopes green: 18
Slopes blue: 19
Slopes red: 19
Slopes black: 7
Book it now!
From 460 € / pax
Hotel Style: 3 star category
Duration: 6 Days – 5 Nights
Start / End: Pyrenees