Open Water Swimming in Costa Brava
Arrival and check in at the hotel. Meet & Great form a sports coordinator from SportContact.
Vies Braves privat swim
Possibility to do some excursion to Barcelona: visit the Sagrada Familia, the Olympic Stadium or the Stadium of the F.C. Barcelona. Or excursion to Port Aventura, theme park.
Dates: All year long
Price: Contact us
3 nights accommodation with half board in a 3* hotel in Costa Brava
Vies Braves private swim guide :
- Swimming instructor 2h (itinerary explanation, safety recommendations, warm-up exercises, swimming the Via Brava (1-3 km) and stretching after Swimming)
- 1 monitoring kayak during the swim
- 1 swimming cap
- 1 Vies Braves map
- Safety buoy (to give back after the swim)
- Activity insurance
- Tourist tax
- Neoprene rental
Services: All our hotels feature at least a swimming pool, TV room, bar and cafeteria. All rooms are with bath inside.
Meals: Half-board. All meals at the hotels are served mostly buffet-style.
We can arrange it for you. Ask for a quote
- Bringing people closer to the sea to discover the vast natural heritage of the Costa Brava.
- Promoting open-water swimming and other healthy physical activities in a safe and beneficial way.
- Encouraging respect for the environment and helping to protect the seabed.
Vies Braves allow you to combine activities such as swimming and snorkelling with trekking or running, as most of the routes run parallel to existing “camí de ronda” footpaths all along the shore, allowing people to discover the landscape from different perspectives.
Book it now!
Dates: All year round
Hotel Style: 3 star category
Duration: 4 Days – 3 Nights
Start / End: Costa Brava