Futsal training camp in Costa Brava
Day 2: Training session 90 minutes. Transfer to the host field. Friendly match. Return to the hotel at the end.
Day 3: Possibility to do some excursion to Barcelona: visit the Sagrada Familia, the Olympic Stadium or the Stadium of the F.C. Barcelona. Or excursion to Port Aventura, theme park.
Day 4: Training session 90 minutes. Transfer to the host field. Friendly match. Return to the hotel at the end.
Day 5: Departure
Dates: All year long
Price: Contact us
What is included:
- Transfers from the airport to the hotel
- 4 nights in a 3* Hotel in Costa Brava – full board with water
- 2 friendly matches with local teams
- 2 training sesión – 1h30’ each one
- Transfer to friendly matches
- Full day Barcelona Excursion
- English Speaking Assistance
- Meet & Greet at the airport
- 1 person free every 25 paying.
Services: All our hotels feature at least a swimming pool, TV room, bar and cafeteria. All rooms are with bath en suite.
Meals: Based on full-board from dinner on arrival day to lunch on departure (can be changed to suit your arrival/departure arrangements). All meals at the hotels are served mostly buffet-style. Water during the meals is included.
IMPORTANT: On arrival, the hotel will request a mandatory deposit of €15,00 per person in the group. This is a guarantee against possible damages to property that any member of the group might cause in the hotel. The deposit will be reimbursed on departure after the completion of a routine check. Also, the people +17 years old have to pay the tourist tax
The host cities are only 30 minutes away from Girona airport (and 1 hour and 15 minutes from Barcelona). There are several low-cost airlines operating flights from the UK, Ireland, Italy, Holland, Scandinavia and Germany.
We can arrange transfers and general transportation within Spain on request.
Blanes is recognized as a multi-sport destination. The Sport City of Blanes is an ambitious sports project ideal for lovers, amateurs and professionals of sports.
Currently, it has a pavilion with 40,000 m2 (one of the largest in Spain), 4 sports courts, specialized rooms, etc… It’s an extraordinary sports space prepared to practice any indoor discipline. In addition to the pavilion, which has 360 parking spaces, it has two soccer fields with artificial turf, swimming pools, sports club … among other facilities.
- U19 (1999 – 2000 – 2001), U16 (2002 – 2003) & U14 (2004 – 2005), U12 (2006 – 2007), U10 (2008 – 2009).
- Costa de Barcelona: Malgrat de Mar, Pineda de Mar, Calella, Sta. Susanna…
- Costa Brava: Lloret de Mar, Blanes, Tossa de Mar…
- Other Spain cities (under request).
Book it now!
Dates: All year round
Hotel Style: 3 & 4 star category
Duration: 5 Days – 4 Nights
Start / End: Costa Brava
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.